Your learning content is one of your association’s key value propositions. Don’t let a lack of time and resources keep you from delivering this important member benefit. Here’s how to get the help you need.
Your continuing education program is one of your association’s key value propositions. In fact, according to the Community Brands Member Engagement and Loyalty Study, members rank training and targeted, valuable content among the top 10 most important benefits their professional association offers.
Your learning program also has the potential to drive revenue for your association. It can be a great avenue for boosting funds while serving your members and your industry.
But a strong continuing education program requires great content. And developing and delivering great content takes time and effort. If yours is like many associations, you don’t always have the resources you need to build the learning content your members need.
The good news is you’re not alone. Crowd Wisdom® by Community Brands offers Content Creation Services to help you develop educational courses efficiently – whether you use the Crowd Wisdom learning management system (LMS) platform or not. You can pull in the Crowd Wisdom team as little or as much as you need for each educational course.
To make getting started easy, Crowd Wisdom offers course design services through three options:
- Content conversion – This basic option takes your existing PowerPoint (PPT) slides (which also may include images, charts, and short video segments) and converts them into a Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) published course. The result is content that users can easily navigate, track and bookmark progress through, and mark as completed.
- Course build (streamlined) – With this option, the Crowd Wisdom team reviews a storyboard draft provided by your subject matter expert (SME), making content, presentation, and copyediting recommendations. The resulting course design includes simple interactions, such as drag-and-drop exercises and matching questions. It also includes about 45 minutes of audio recorded by Crowd Wisdom voice talent or your SME.
- Course build (extensive) – With this advanced option, the Crowd Wisdom team provides a comprehensive course build. The team works with your SME to develop course content, including a storyboard, design options, and a prototype course. The final design includes high interactivity, audio, and optional video.
Crowd Wisdom Content Creation Services also include multiple add-on options to meet your specific needs for each content design project. But no matter what options you choose, you always receive:
- Reusable templates, with prototypes to test concepts
- Courses developed in iterations
- Raw and produced files
- Mobile-optimized content that also functions well on all major browsers and platforms
Take the next step
Educational content is a key member benefit. Don’t wait for members to become dissatisfied and walk away – offer them the content they want now. Learn more about Crowd Wisdom Content Creation Services