Not too long ago, Tamer Ali, SVP and GM of Learning at YourMembership and frequent contributor to #Onward The YM Blog, sat down with Celisa Steele to record the Leading Learning podcast available below.
During this 20-minute episode, Tamer, who is committed to helping organizations in the business of lifelong learning more efficiently operate and more effectively engage their learners, touches on:
- Some of the most important and defining changes across the learning landscape.
- Technology trends which have the greatest potential for improving learning.
- Technology advancements for organizations to capitalize on overlooked learning opportunities.
- The role of data in learning and how it proves the validity of lifelong learning work.
- Lessons learned about successfully using a learning management system (LMS).
To listen, just click below.